PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN THE CHICAGO AREA SINCE 2005.
If you’re not 100% sure that your current Chicago property management property manager is doing a good job, then they’re probably not. Contact us for a free quote and start getting the returns you deserve!
our process, in steps
No Charge Consultation with Mark Ainley/Shea Murray
- Initial discussion on if GC is the right fit
- Q&A on the property management process
- Preview or Walk Property
- Rent Ready Walk & Scope Discussion
- Determine the rental rate
- Property Onboard & Data Collection
- Additional Q&A
- Introduction to Owner Portal Access
- Concludes W/Launch Call With Property Manager
New Resident Unit Prep
- Prepare & Execute Rent Ready Scope
- Work Completed Enhancing Tenant Experience/
- Work Order Prevention
- High-Quality Marketing Pictures & Tours Completed
- Marketing Syndicated
- Credit, Eviction, & Background checks
- 27 Point Applicant Measurement
- Approval / Denial Granted
- Lease Signed & Move-in steps completed
The Other 340+ Days
- Continued Oversight of Issues or Issue Prevention
- Monthly owner payouts and updates
- Emergency response
Resident Retention Plan
- The process starts 75 days from lease end
- Discussion W/Owner on Renewal Or next Steps
- Steps to resign taken up until the day after we are told no
- Proactive Move Out Process
- Thorough Move Out Walk-Thru
- Security Deposit Disposition
- Start back at step 3
Schedule Your Free Consultation
- Tell us where your property is. Start by simply entering your Chicago area property address.
- Expert evaluations. The actual rental value may increase or decrease based on property location, condition and amenities. To receive the most accurate rental analysis contact us after you receive your rental report and speak with one of our Chicago property management experts.
- Receive your FREE report in a matter of minutes. You'll receive a personalized property report analyzing your home with a suggested rent range and market data.
- Get quality tenants, fast. Explore our packages for rental leasing and Chicago property management services.
Answering resident calls and responding to owner emails timely is what is going to set this team apart from all of our competitors - it’s our mission to be the most responsive property management company.
Many property management companies will charge you a management fee during vacancy. We don’t believe that is fair. We think we should only get paid if we are delivering a valuable service.
We research the current rental market to determine the highest rental price the market will bear. Due to our aggressive marketing techniques and accurate pricing, most properties are leased out within 21 days or less.
The GCR&D operation includes a Maintenance Department that has proven to save owners hundreds of dollars per year since most jobs can be completed in house.
GCR&D Management fees may vary and are quoted on a case by case basis but listed below are the current rate ranges for residential management.
Residential 7-8% of the gross rent
Residential 8-10% of the gross rent (Areas of Chicago Only)
GCR&D welcomes the opportunity to speak with you about your Property management needs. Please feel free to contact our office for additional information at any time.Explore Our Pricing