GC REALTY & DEVELOPMENT, LLC’S
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT APPLICANT CRITERIA
The following selection criteria have been established to ensure that all prospective applicants who apply for a property rental through GC Realty & Development, LLC (“GC”) will be treated equally. As a company, GC does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and all applicable laws. GC welcomes persons of all race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, and national origin to apply.
- All adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application along with a $60 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee (per person 18 and over). Applicants must submit a copy of proof of identity. Applicants may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit as required by any applicable rules and regulations of the condo/homeowner's association. NO VERBAL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED. AN INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- GC must be able to confirm employment verification and income on all applicants. If an applicant’s employer charges for employment verification, the applicant will be responsible for that payment. GC reserves the right to require a co-signer.
- Credit history and or civil court records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past seven (7) years.
- Self employed applicants will be required to produce upon request two (2) years of tax returns or 1099s. All sources of income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit. Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no major violations or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to the unit at the time of lease termination.
- GC requires a good faith deposit (which will be used as the first month’s rent) along with a $150 administrative fee, after the application has been approved. In the event the application is approved and the applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant will forfeit these funds. Please note that a condo/homeowner's association application fees may apply and approved applicants may be subject to a condo/homeowner's association application approval.
- Applicants will be required to pay an agreed upon Security Deposit or Surety Bond 48 hours prior to move-in. THESE FUNDS MUST BE IN THE FORM OF CERTIFIED FUNDS. GC reserves the right to require a higher security deposit/surety bond and/or additional prepaid rent.
- The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
- GC’s company policy is to report all non-compliances with the terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau as allowable under applicable laws.
- Due to the increased risk of fire, increased maintenance costs, and the known health effects of secondhand smoke, smoking is prohibited in any area of the property, both private and common, indoors and within 15 feet of the building including entryways, balconies, and patios. The policy applies to all residents, guests and service persons. Residents are responsible for ensuring that family members, roommates, and guests comply with this rule.