WE HAVE AN IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE COMPANY WORKING FOR YOU!
GCR&D provides owners with stress-free maintenance of their rental investments. Rather than trying to find a third-party vendor yourself, you can rest assured our staff is taking care of the problem in a timely manner.
A large part of what we offer is the control of the maintenance in your investment. Our in-house maintenance coordinator and turnover coordinator use our in-house technicians along with a select few qualified outside vendors so we can regulate and control our pricing. We are currently completing an average of 525 maintenance work orders per month and below is a list of the services our in-house maintenance department provides:
- Preventative work required on an annual or periodic schedule
- Day to day work orders for tenant requests and ongoing property requirements
- Third party coordination of our qualified vendors
- Bill pay and IRS required steps
- Standard turnover work
- Large turnovers that exceed a certain dollar amount
- Meeting the sheriff for evictions
- Court ordered and municipality requirements
- Capital improvement supervision
On a monthly basis, we complete an average of 525 work orders!
If you’re not 100% sure that your current Chicago property management property manager is doing a good job, then they’re probably not. Contact us for a free quote and start getting the returns you deserve!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
- Tell us where your property is. Start by simply entering your Chicago area property address.
- Expert evaluations. The actual rental value may increase or decrease based on property location, condition and amenities. To receive the most accurate rental analysis contact us after you receive your rental report and speak with one of our Chicago property management experts.
- Receive your FREE report in a matter of minutes. You'll receive a personalized property report analyzing your home with a suggested rent range and market data.
- Get quality tenants, fast. Explore our packages for rental leasing and Chicago property management services.
Answering resident calls and responding to owner emails timely is what is going to set this team apart from all of our competitors - it’s our mission to be the most responsive property management company.
Many property management companies will charge you a management fee during vacancy. We don’t believe that is fair. We think we should only get paid if we are delivering a valuable service.
We research the current rental market to determine the highest rental price the market will bear. Due to our aggressive marketing techniques and accurate pricing, most properties are leased out within 21 days or less.
The GCR&D operation includes a Maintenance Department that has proven to save owners hundreds of dollars per year since most jobs can be completed in house.
GCR&D Management fees may vary and are quoted on a case by case basis but listed below are the current rate ranges for residential management.
Residential 7-8% of the gross rent
Residential 8-10% of the gross rent (Areas of Chicago Only)
GCR&D welcomes the opportunity to speak with you about your Property management needs. Please feel free to contact our office for additional information at any time.Explore Our Pricing