GCR&D Management fees may vary and are quoted on a case by case basis but listed below are current rate ranges for residential management:
- Coordinating marketing pictures & video tours
- Incorporation of any HOA rules or special requirements
- Submission of listing info to MLS and various other sites initially
- Verification of marketing syndication across all 100+ sites
- Prescreening for verbally qualified applicants before showings
- Application review for immediate denials and missing requirements
- Showing follow up and Q&A
- Application inquiries
- Market corrections to adjust price for more activity
- Pet screening
- Lease application underwriting
- Fair Housing Compliance
- Presentation of facts to owner
- Lease Acceptance Terms Process
- Lease Signing & Collection of Initial Funds
If you’re not 100% sure that your current Chicago property management property manager is doing a good job, then they’re probably not. Contact us for a free quote and start getting the returns you deserve!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
- Tell us where your property is. Start by simply entering your Chicago area property address.
- Expert evaluations. The actual rental value may increase or decrease based on property location, condition and amenities. To receive the most accurate rental analysis contact us after you receive your rental report and speak with one of our Chicago property management experts.
- Receive your FREE report in a matter of minutes. You'll receive a personalized property report analyzing your home with a suggested rent range and market data.
- Get quality tenants, fast. Explore our packages for rental leasing and Chicago property management services.
Answering resident calls and responding to owner emails timely is what is going to set this team apart from all of our competitors - it’s our mission to be the most responsive property management company.
Many property management companies will charge you a management fee during vacancy. We don’t believe that is fair. We think we should only get paid if we are delivering a valuable service.
We research the current rental market to determine the highest rental price the market will bear. Due to our aggressive marketing techniques and accurate pricing, most properties are leased out within 21 days or less.
The GCR&D operation includes a Maintenance Department that has proven to save owners hundreds of dollars per year since most jobs can be completed in house.
GCR&D Management fees may vary and are quoted on a case by case basis but listed below are the current rate ranges for residential management.
Residential 7-8% of the gross rent
Residential 8-10% of the gross rent (Areas of Chicago Only)
GCR&D welcomes the opportunity to speak with you about your Property management needs. Please feel free to contact our office for additional information at any time.Explore Our Pricing