GC Realty & Development, LLC has enjoyed working with investors from around the world looking to purchase 1-4 unit investment properties in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. We've worked with one of these investors in particular, Roofstock, Inc., over the past 12 months.
Roofstock.com, is an online real estate investment marketplace, has provided a new opportunity for the company over the past years.
As investors ourselves, we have used the Roofstock, Inc platform to sell multiple investments and have referred many of our clients looking to sell to the Roofstock site. Often times when we talk to out-of-state investors looking to buy locally here in the Chicagoland area, Roofstock serves as a great tool in their search. The site helps investors find deals and educates them so they better understand the local market. Roofstock’s inventory showcases off-market properties and includes some bulk packages investors are unable to find anywhere else.
- While Roofstock is a solid platform for investors, it is crucial investors partner with a sound, upstanding property management firm to take over the day-to-day operations immediately after closing.
- Whenever possible, investors should communicate with the property manager they plan to hire before the purchase, while doing their due diligence, to get a more ground-level-view of what to expect when buying in a particular market.
Take a moment to review Roofstock’s blog regarding their thoughts on The 21 Top Property Management Companies in Chicago for 2020. It is important you thoroughly research the property management company you want to partner with; a property manager can make, or break, your investment no matter how much time and effort you spend on finding the right property.
Feel free to reach out to us and we can discuss your investment goals. As investors ourselves with over 500 units purchased in the last 10 years, we know the Chicago market.
You may also like to take a look at some of these other great resources:
- Who Are The Best Property Management Companies In Chicago and Chicagoland Suburbs
- Is Chicago Real Estate a Good Investment?
- Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) for Section 8 Tenants
Download your FREE copy of: What They Don't Tell You About Real Estate Investing
See our available Turnkey Cash-Flow Rental Properties
Please give us a RATING & REVIEW (Thank you!)
Want extra Hacks & Tricks? Follow us on Facebook & Youtube!
Looking for a breakthrough in your career? Join Our Team!
SUBSCRIBE on to our podcast on iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn Radio
Need A Responsive Property Manager? We’ve got you covered!