Assuming that you already have your first property up and running successfully in the Chicagoland area and your business is stabilized financially, it’s time to begin considering scaling and expanding.
- Scaling your business will allow you to make more money with less work (!!!).
- You’ll have more cash flow that can be distributed back into your business.
- The more properties you have, the easier it will be to have systems and processes in place to manage your portfolio in an easier manner, such as hiring a Property Management Company.
Check out this week's podcast episode with Sean Connolly from Scale Virtually who talks about his not so usual journey of scaling to a multi- million dollar portfolio and the lessons and tools he’s acquired over the past 8 years.
Podcast key points:
- Advice on investing in certain SouthSide markets as a new investor and
- If you’re not doing volume, why it’s so important to control your material cost
- Thoughts on the imminent future of the Chicago real estate market
- The role and significance of virtual assistants and how they can help you scale.
Don't forget, you need a strong property manager to help you with the day to day Property Management activities or at least a point contact to go to if you are currently self managing. Click here to schedule a call with Mark Ainley to discuss how having an experienced Chicago Property Management company in your corner can be the difference between a successful cash flowing property or loss of opportunity.
Make sure to check out the FREE resources that Straight Up Chicago Investor Podcast offers
Download your FREE copy of: What They Don't Tell You About Real Estate Investing
See our available Turnkey Cash-Flow Rental Properties
Please give us a RATING & REVIEW (Thank you!)
Want extra Hacks & Tricks? Follow us on Facebook & Youtube!
Looking for a breakthrough in your career? Join Our Team!
SUBSCRIBE on to our podcast on iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn Radio
Need A Responsive Property Manager? We’ve got you covered!