The Straight Up Chicago Investor Podcast is back with another great episode, this time focusing on understanding Chicago garages with Vince Sliwa.
In Episode 194, Vince Sliwa dives deep into the factors investors should consider when deciding to invest in garages in the Chicago area. He covers topics like selecting the right location, doing your due diligence, and making sure you pick the right investment for you. Along with his expertise on the ins and outs of the market, Vince provides valuable advice on how to maximize returns while minimizing risk – so you can make sure your investments are safe and sound. This episode is perfect for anyone looking to get started investing in Chicago garages. By listening to this episode, you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals and learn valuable tips on how to maximize returns while minimizing risk.
So, pull up a seat, grab a notebook and get ready to learn all about investing in Chicago garages with Straight Up Chicago Investor Podcast host Vince Sliwa!
Questions We Answer In this Show:
What do I need to know when fixing or building a garage in Chicago?
1. Check with your local municipality to determine if you need a permit to build or repair a garage.
2. Make sure you are aware of any zoning regulations that may apply to your project.
3. Familiarize yourself with the Chicago Building Code and any other applicable codes.
4. Hire a qualified contractor to ensure that the work is done correctly and safely.
5. Make sure that the garage is properly insulated and ventilated.
6. Consider the size and type of vehicles that will be stored in the garage.
7. Make sure that the garage is properly secured with a lockable door.
8. Consider installing a security system to protect your vehicles and other items stored in the garage.
Guest Name:Vince Sliwa
Guest Company: A Windy City Garage
Guest Link: http://www.awindycitygarage.com/
Chicago Investor Resources Shared
- House Hacking Calculator
- Rent Vs Sell Calculator
- Chicago Investor Real Estate Meetup (Virtual & In Person)
- What You Must Know About Renting Your Property In Schaumburg
- Survival Guide For Self Managers - 15 Tips Chicago Landlords Must Know(Especially House Hackers)
- Need A Responsive Property Manager?
Need More Info?
Should I Rent or Sell