Listing To Move In Leasing Process
Filling your current or upcoming vacant space with a quality new resident as fast as possible is important to us. Here are the steps we will take to find you a great resident:
- Locate within our files or take high quality pictures of important features of the home.
- Post on the market to all websites including, but not limited to, Apartments.com, Hotpads, Homes.com, Realtor.com, Rentable, Rental Beast, Rentals.com, Trulia, Zillow and Zumper, and Zillow (we say it twice because it is important).
- You will receive an email to review the posted listing and we ask for your feedback on the accuracy of the listing.
- You will receive weekly updates of activity via email.
- If we are not getting quality showings, or very little market activity, we will make small reductions within the rent range of your property to ensure we get your property leased before we go into a new month.
- We will screen all lease applicants the same way using our time-tested Leasing Rental Matrix to score all applicants.
- Once we have an approved applicant we will collect funds, get the lease documents signed, and upload a copy of the fully executed lease to your Appfolio Owner portal.
- We will complete a final pre-move in walk to ensure the condition is still rent ready, keys work correctly, and mailbox & parking keys/access are available on site.
- Prior to new resident possession we will collect all move-in funds, renters insurance, and ensure all utilities have been properly moved into the new residents name.